Table of Contents
HF Markets Rating
About HF Markets
HF Markets is an award-winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. HF Markets was established in 2010 and has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders.
HF Markets offers various account types, trading software, and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade Forex and CFDs online.
CySEC – Cyprus
Bonus for Deposit
HF Markets Features
|Broker||HF Markets (Europe) Ltd|
|Regulation||Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)|
|MAM and PAMM managed accounts||No|
|Max Leverage||Premium and Zero Account – 1:30 (EU)|
Experienced Retail Client – Up to 1:100
Professional Client – Up to 1:400
|Spread||Premium Account – From 1.4 pip|
Zero Account – From 0 on Forex and Gold
Premium Pro – From 1 pip
|Commission||Premium Account – 0|
Premium Pro – 0
|Account Base Currencies||$ USD, € EUR, zł PLN|
|Instruments||50+ Currency pairs – majors, minors & exotics, 6+ Metals, 2+ Energies, 11+ Indices, 113+ Stocks, 5+ Commodities, 3+ Bonds, 34+ EFTs|
|Maximum Volume||60 lots|
|Margin Call/Stopped Out||Premium Account – 80% / 50%|
Zero Account – 80% / 50%
Premium Pro Account 50% / 20%
|Trading Platform||HFM Platform|
|Deposit Methods||Wire Transfer, Mastercard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Sofort|
|Withdrawal Methods||Wire Transfer, Visa, Neteller, Skrill|
|Negative Balance Protection||Yes|
HF Markets Account Types
HF Markets Pros & Cons
|– Regulated by CySEC |
– Multi-currency accounts available
– Seamless account opening process
– Civil Liability insurance program for a limit of €5,000,000, which includes market-leading coverage against errors, omissions, negligence, fraud, and various other risks that may lead to financial loss.
Clients’ funds are received into bank accounts separate from those used by the company.
– Negative Balance Protection
– Instant Deposit
– Instant Withdrawal with Neteller & Skrill
– Free VPS Hosting (minimum account balance of $5,000)
– Market News and Webinars
– Fundamental and Technical Analysis
– Limited Deposit/Withdrawal i.e. No Cryptocurrencies deposit and withdrawal options
– Customer service does not work on weekends
Check out other broker’s reviews here ==>> Forex Brokers Review
Overall, HF Markets is one of the most regulated and licensed forex brokers out there that gives traders confidence their money is safe and they can trade without any market manipulation.
HF Markets traders are also insured under the Civil Liability insurance program for a limit of €5,000,000, which includes market-leading coverage against errors, omissions, negligence, fraud, and various other risks that may lead to financial loss.